I love my Small Group!
Some random thoughts...
I was just wishing that tomorrow was Wed. so that it would be small group day. I'd love to have small group every night.
God has really blessed me with fantastic people. This weekend the girls in the group got together for a celebration of a break up. It was too much fun, we ate cake, laughed and watched Enchanted together.
Our group is growing too (we're already a big "small group" at about 12) this week we'll start a new study and add 3 or 4 more people!
I'm amazed that we have great people who weren't connected to the church who are now really plugged in.
Praise God that we were created for community!
I was just wishing that tomorrow was Wed. so that it would be small group day. I'd love to have small group every night.
God has really blessed me with fantastic people. This weekend the girls in the group got together for a celebration of a break up. It was too much fun, we ate cake, laughed and watched Enchanted together.
Our group is growing too (we're already a big "small group" at about 12) this week we'll start a new study and add 3 or 4 more people!
I'm amazed that we have great people who weren't connected to the church who are now really plugged in.
Praise God that we were created for community!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home