Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My heart and eyes are crying right now for my dear friend Monica and her family. I woke up this morning to a phone call from my mom telling me that the Garland family had been in a bad car wreck. I hung up the phone and called Mons cell, thankfully she had it on in the hospital. We only exchanged tears and I was on my way to Halifax to see what was going on. I was relieved just to hear her voice and know she wasn't hurt. After finding her in ICU she told me that her sister didn't make it she was still on life support to see if her organs could be donated. Long story short Sam had cancer 15 years ago but hopefully some good will come from all of this. I can't imagine losing my sister. Her mom and youngest brother are still both in ICU. They will make it through. Her mom's arm was smashed and she went through a 5 hr. surgery last night to save it, praise God. Alex her brother was 1/8 of a mm short of being paralized from a severed someting in his neck, praise God he will probably get of of ICU tomorrow. Please pray, I have a big chance to shed some light; pray for courage and graceful words. And pray that the family can see God's love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home