Saturday, October 20, 2007

Facebook Foe

I think everyone who blogs has someting to say about facebook; so it's my turn. Even though the last couple of months have been....stressful, "out-of-whack" and completly chatoic I really have looked forward to blogging once I could find time to make the time to do so. One of the cover stories in the paper this morning was on the downfall of Facebook. Did you know it only started 2 years ago?? Here I thought I'd been under some rock and really it was just getting started. The article is a good read for all those angry Facebookers (who of course still use the thing!).
My next rant--my "to-do" list gets added to everyday here are the things I've been ignoring on Facebook (everytime I log-in this is what I see):
5 friend requests
2 group invitations
1 ilike invitation
2 likeness quiz requests
2 my questions friend requests
1 movie compatibility request
1 growing gift invitation
1 cause invitation
1 tv trivia invitation
3 new wall post requests
1 friend quiz request
1 hawaiian luau invitation
1 jack o`lantern request
1 superpoke! friend request
1 pink ribbon invitation


I hit ignore and people just keep bugging me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home